Call Us: 08 9317 6602



Neo Settlements can help with the stress you are already dealing with when separating or divorcing your partner. Whether you have gone through the Family Court system or not, we can help you transfer your property according to your wishes. Be mindful however, that without a Family Court Order the transfer between you and your ex-partner must be lodged at the Office of State Revenue for assessment (which takes approximately 4 weeks) and then you will be liable for stamp duty. A Transfer of Land prepared pursuant to a Family Court Order is exempt from stamp duty.We recommend that you speak to your solicitor regarding obtaining a Family Court Order in order to potentially save thousands of dollars in stamp duty as well as saving time.